Governance and Policies
Our culture values the contribution of every member of our community. We know that the diverse talents, skills and backgrounds of our people shape our success.
Child Safety policy
Our child safe policy sets out the Preston High School’s approach to creating a child safe organisation where children and young people are safe and feel safe; and provides the policy framework for the school’s approach to the Child Safe Standards.
Other PHS policies
- PHS Digital Technologies policy
- PHS Complaints policy
- PHS Child Safety Responding and Reporting policy and procedures
- Equal Opportunity Policy (HR): PHS utilizes the DET policy
The school council of Preston High School is:
- Sean Butler, Principal, Executive Officer of School Council, DET category.
Please send any correspondence for School Council to the Executive Officer at email@example.com marked ‘Correspondence PHS-SC’
- Danielle Parker, President, Parent category firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freyja McCarthy, Vice President, Parent category.
- Darren Findlow, Treasurer, Parent category.
- Rosie Bennett, Student category.
- Emily Findlow, Student category.
- Kirsten Blair, Parent category.
- Katie Hull-Brown, Parent category.
- Anh Mai, Community category, High School for Preston.
- Christopher Keating, Community category, KPMG.
- David Godden, Community category, City of Darebin.
- Jess Andersen, DET category.
- Alexander Eastwood, DET category.
- Tobiah Elliott, DET category.
2022 remaining meetings are scheduled at 6pm 10/5, 21/6, 16/8, 13/9. 18/10, 15/11 (These dates are subject to change that may not be reflected on this website. Please contact the executive officer for advice.) 2023 meeting dates will be scheduled in 2023.