Governance and Policies
Our culture values the contribution of every member of our community. We know that the diverse talents, skills and backgrounds of our people shape our success.
Child Safety policy
Our child safe policy sets out the Preston High School’s approach to creating a child safe organisation where children and young people are safe and feel safe; and provides the policy framework for the school’s approach to the Child Safe Standards.
Other PHS policies
- PHS Digital Technologies policy
- PHS Complaints policy
- PHS Child Safety Responding and Reporting policy and procedures
- Equal Opportunity Policy (HR): PHS utilizes the DET policy
Interim School Council
The Minister for Education appoints the first (interim) School Council for new schools.
Our interim school council is:
- Anh Mai, President, Parent category.
- Nanne Mitchelson, Vice President, Parent category.
- Warwick Mitchel, Parent category.
- Ken Griffin, Parent category.
- Danielle Parker, Parent category.
- Megan Mundy, Community category, La Trobe University.
- Howard Kelly, Community category, Melbourne Polytechnic.
- David Kennedy, Community category, Inner North Local Learning and Employment Network.
- Helen Lambropoulos, DET category, North-West Victoria Region.
- Cheryl Bondeson, DET category, Principal Preston West P.S.
- Leon Leonidas, DET category, Principal Preston South P.S.