Open Day / Tours & Enrolment Timeline
Book your 2024 school tour here. Please note spots are limited, so please ensure to put your booking date in your calendar.Book now
Our 2024 Open Day has not yet been published. Please visit again in April 2024 for booking information.
Enrolment timeline for Year 7 in 2024
- April 2024 – Government Primary schools provide Grade 6 families with Application for Year 7 Placement 2024 form. Catholic/Independent Primary School families approach High Schools directly for this form.
- 10 May 2024 – Government Parents/carers return their Application for Year 7 Placement 2024 form to their primary school by this date. Catholic/Independent Primary School families return this form to the High School by this date.
- 17th July 2024 – Primary schools will notify families of their child’s Year 7 placement offer.
- 26th July 2024 – Parents/carers of children not allocated a place lodge a written appeal with the school by this date.
- 6th August 2024 – Secondary schools provide parents/carers with written notification of appeal outcome.
- 7th August 2024 – Parents/carers return their Year 7 Placement Acceptance Slip to their child’s Primary Government School.
- 20th August 2024 – Parents/carers lodge a written appeal with Regional Director (RD) of the North-West Victoria Region by this date.
- September – November: Orientation process for future Year 7 families and students commences, including parent welcome evening, initial academic assessment and other events and information.