Open Day / Tours & Enrolment Timeline
Group tours of Preston High School for families in Grade 5 & 6 can be booked at the link below.Book a tour
Open Day 2022
Preston High School’s Open Day Tours are now open for booking.Book Now
You can also watch our Open Day video here.
Enrolment timeline for Year 7 in 2022
- April 2022 – Primary schools provide Grade 6 families with Application for Year 7 Placement 2022 form.
- 13 May 2022 – Parents/carers return their Application for Year 7 Placement 2022 form to their primary school by this date.
- 20th July 2022 – Primary schools will notify families of their child’s Year 7 placement offer.
- 29th July 2022 – Parents/carers of children not allocated a place lodge a written appeal with the school by this date.
- 9th August 2022 – Secondary schools provide parents/carers with written notification of appeal outcome.
- 23rd August 2022 – Parents/carers lodge a written appeal with Regional Director (RD) of the North-West Victoria Region by this date.
- September – November: Orientation process for future Year 7 families and students commences, including parent welcome evening, initial academic assessment and other events and information