Open Day / Tours & Enrolment Timeline
Open Day: May 1st 2019
Visit us at Cooma St Preston for a tour of the new school presented by our students.
Information sessions occur at 11:30am and 6.30pm
As well as visiting Preston High School for Open Day, families are welcome to book for a tour.
Tours starting 10:00am-10:30am and 12.15pm-1pm
Book a tour
Enrolment timeline for Year 7 in 2020
- From 23 April 2019: Families at government schools receive the Parent Transition Pack from their primary school. The application form for non-government schools is available from our website or our office.
- 17 May 2019: Families at government schools return their completed Application for Year 7 to their primary school. Families at non-government schools return their completed application directly to Preston High School. All Curriculum Claim Forms are due on or before this date.
- 7 August 2019: Families are notified of the outcome of their application.
- 8 August 2019: We send enrolment information to future Year 7 students. Families can lodge placement appeals with secondary schools.
- 19 August 2019: Closing date for families to lodge placement appeals.
- 30 August 2019: Families are notified of the outcome of appeals.
- September 2019: Orientation process for future Year 7 families and students commences, including parent welcome evening, initial academic assessment and other events and information