Open Day / Tours & Enrolment Timeline
Virtual Open Day
Open Day: May 5th 2021
A school tour run by current Preston High School students can be booked at the link below.Book an Open Day tour
An information session run by Preston High School staff can be booked at the link belowBook Information Session
Group tours of Preston High School for families in Grade 5 & 6 can be booked at the link below.Book a tour
Enrolment timeline for Year 7 in 2021
- Friday 14 May 2021 – date that parents/carers are required to return their Application for Year 7 Placement 2021 form
- Wednesday 4 August – Primary schools will notify families of their child’s Year 7 placement offer
- Monday 16 August – Closing date for parents/carers of children not allocated a place to lodge a written appeal with the school.
- Friday 27 September – Secondary schools provide parents/carers with written notification of appeal outcome.
- Friday 7 September – Closing date for parents/carers to lodge a written appeal with Regional Director (RD) of the North-West Victoria Region.
- September – November: Orientation process for future Year 7 families and students commences, including parent welcome evening, initial academic assessment and other events and information