All Victorian children are guaranteed enrolment in a Government School.
Families whose residence is closer to Preston High School than to any other school are guaranteed a place.
Families living further away can still apply to Preston High School and the school will apply the Department of Education and Training Placement Policy to determine which students can enrol.
Please direct all queries or correspondence to our Enrolment Officer at email@example.com
The priority order of placement is:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school. (See www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au)
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
- Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school. (Not Applicable to PHS)
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.